Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

We have a Hotpoint Aquarius WMF760 7kg supersilent machine.

We have a Hotpoint Aquarius WMF760 7kg supersilent machine. It is almost 5 years old. Whenever I do a dark load of washing, it comes out with white marks all over it, as if it hasn't been rinsed properly. I used the Aldi liquid wash, but thinking that was the problem, I switched to the Ariel colour wash liquid. For a white wash I use Daz powder, but even before I did that the machine was doing the same thing. I have tried the supermarket bought deep clean for machines, I have tried doing an empty boil wash, but none of this makes any difference. Can you suggest anything that might help please? At the moment, I am having to do a full wash, then do a 36 minute rinse and even then not all the black garments come out without marks on them. I am getting desperate!
Lesley Troughton
Gloucester
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi the first thing is to use liquid detergent for sure.
Please let me know if that helps, but before doing another load, please run the unit empty with no laundry or detergent 1 full run.
I will stick with you until this is solved, but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you XXXXX