Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

hello I hope you can help me I have recently moved into an

hello I hope you can help me I have recently moved into an apartment with an integral electrolux washing machine but have no instructions.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi May I have the full model # XXXXX the washer?
I will see if I have the user manual for you.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

where will I find that?

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Carol, when you open the door, look inside near the edges all around, it should be there.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

EW12001

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Carol,
Here is who you need to call, they can direct you to the online user manual for that washer.
I will stick with you until you have this information but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you XXXXX here is the # XXXXX need to call for that manual:-) (NNN) NNN-NNNN
Monday-Friday, 8AM-10PM (EST)
Saturday, 8AM-8PM (EST)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I don't understand your answer where do I find my information?

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Carol,
Please call:Free phone 0800(NNN) NNN-NNNN
The will direct you to the user manual for that washer:-)
Please let me know how it goes but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)

Thank you Carol.
Tech Michael

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am very disappointed and cross I don't see how you can charge me £22.00 for giving me a phone number that is premium rate and the wrong one at that I thought I was paying to down load the manual.!!!!!

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Carol, I didnt charge you anything, your money is on account with JA.
I dont get paid anything until you rate my service as ok or better for my time and research.
I will let them know what you said but please rate as ok so I will be credited for my time. It wont cost you anything further to to that.
I hope my advice helped?
If not and you need me further, Please let me know.
I am only a technician, I dont run the company lol.
Tech Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience: I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
d