Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Our dualit hand mixer Model no HMR1 260/300watt. Motor runs

Our dualit hand mixer Model no HMR1 260/300watt. Motor runs with a grating noise with low power
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient with us as these are technical questions and some testing may be required.
It may take a bit of back and forth conversation to be sure we have all the information in order to make a proper diagnosis.
How old is your mixer?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The dualit hand mixer is about six months old
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Will,
That is a defective lower bearing, they had a few that I'm personally aware of. You could get the part and replace it but you don't need to do that. Your hand mixer is still fully covered and can be returned for an exchange from the store of purchase, If you have the receipt it will be easy to do, but if not they will still likely exchange it for you.
Worst case scenario the manufacturer will replace or repair this fr you and I can help you there if thats the way you choose to go;-)
I will stick with you until we have resolve but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you Will.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Unfortunately we do not have the receipt or an address to send the hand mixer back.. Can you help with the manufacturers address and we will return the hand mixer to them.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Good morning, here is the info you need.
Dualit Limited
County Oak Way
Crawley
West Sussex
RH11 7ST
Telephone: +44 (0) 1293 652 500
Fax: +44 (0) 1293 652 555
Email:[email protected]
I will stick with you until this is taken care of but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)

Thank you XXXXX
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
c