Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

NEFF K5920L0GB side by side fridge freezer water / ice dispenser

NEFF K5920L0GB side by side fridge freezer water / ice dispenser tray sometimes fills rapidly from drips i pour glass of water and drips stop. have set the heater to on to counter potential condensation. Any ideas?
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient with us as these are technical questions and some testing may be required.
It may take a bit of back and forth conversation to be sure we have all the information in order to make a proper diagnosis.
This is a problem with the water fill valve(electric solenoid).
I will help you replace this. Its really an easy task and comes with a simple install kit.The best place to get the solenoid is Espares:
But since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you XXXXX

Tech Michael