Techdesk
Techdesk, Service Engineer
Experience:  Whitegoods engineer working for a multibranded national company in the UK
13782322

I have a bosh Exxcel dish washer. It starting making a funny

I have a bosh Exxcel dish washer. It starting making a funny noisy and has stopped with E24 normally keep all the details booklet receipts cant find any its about 2 and half years old. So went to ring bosh only to discover no rating/serial number located in the door or anywhere just a customer service number? Any any idea A what it is but most importantly any idea where to find the serial number. There is numbers on the back at the bottom on the plastic but this is not the number XXXXXXXXXX WZ8 PPTD
Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.
Hiya,
You'll find the E-Nr number and FD number very faintly etched across the top of the inner door.

If not there, there's a label on the side of the door (very few have this).

Once you locate the number, post it here and I'll advise on the fault code.

Has the machine stopped full or empty of water?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi no number in the door or round at any point could it be in the machine I mean where the motor is its self my husband electrician and we cant find it on any point inside the door around the door, on the drawers or anywhere on the outside or inside of the cleaning part. The machine has stopped but made same noise the other day like a to me failing motor noisy

Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.
Hiya,
OK, without the number it's not possible to identify the machine.

The only thing I can tell you is the error code indicates a faulty drain pump.

You need to check it's not blocked/jammed with debris.

Sorry
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okay thanks strange no serial number on the machine but very frustrating my husband will have a look at that

Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.
Hiya,
Without the E-Nr number you won't be able to easily order spare parts and getting someone to repair it would be a nightmare.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Is there no other way of finding this E-Nr number we have the door off were hoping we could get the pump off and at least send it in so they may know what part it is. I cant believe there has been no number where it is suppose to be

There is a number on the pump by husband is a electrician and mends the machines at work we would normally just call some one out but because of the lack of the serial/rating number we might as well try ourselves. And see we can get the part that way not losing anything as it will have to be scrapped otherwise. Do you think this will be possible if we have the part number

Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.
Hiya,
Nope, it's as I said earlier, on a label on the door or very faintly etched across the top of the inner door.

Techdesk, Service Engineer
Experience: Whitegoods engineer working for a multibranded national company in the UK
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thankyou again for your help after taking the whole thing apart my husband got to the motor and a orange pip was stuck in it jamming it and its been cleaned out and back to its great cleaning dishes self.