canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

excel auto option XXXXXXXXX 02 machine switches on but goes

excel auto option XXXXXXXXX 02

machine switches on but goes no further does not release tablet or decrease timer
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 3 years ago.

canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. Is the float sticking? If you check the float in the bottom the float may be hung up. Also is it humming or making any noises?

Customer:

i cannot determine the float which i feel must be stuck as you suggest. the machine is humming

canuck the pro :

More likely we are dealing with a blockage in the pump if it is humming then. If you first look at the drain connection at the sink does the drain look to be clear? You may have to disconnect it to be sure.

Customer:

sorted thankyou very much

canuck the pro :

You are very welcome.