canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

Beko dishwasher DWD 4311. Approx. 4 years old. Discovered water

Customer Question

Beko dishwasher DWD 4311. Approx. 4 years old. Discovered water still in bottom of dishwasher this morning , not drained away and everything felt cold - not hot as is usual when a washing cycle has finished. All filters are clean. Any ideas?
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 3 years ago.

canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is Mike and I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. If you look at the drain that connects under the sink and disconnect it there then clear the drain tubing of any blockage there it should clear it.

canuck the pro :

Is it humming near the bottom?

JACUSTOMER-ee31q5wt- :

Have checked the drain under the sink and it is clear. Don't think it is humming.

canuck the pro :

How about the float inside? Is the float sticking or jammed?

canuck the pro :

I haven't heard from you. Can I still help?