Techdesk
Techdesk, Service Engineer
Experience:  Whitegoods engineer working for a multibranded national company in the UK
13782322

Hi I have a beko OIF 21300 built in oven and we had a power

Hi I have a beko OIF 21300 built in oven and we had a power cut or surge and now the clock wont reset it flashes and continues to beep incessantly no amount ofbutton pushing works even turning oven on then off after a few minutes doesn't work can you suggest a remedy !
Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.
Hiya,
This suggests a faulty timer/clock.

To get the oven working again, you'll need to obtain and fit a new clock.

In the interim, if you have good diy skills, it may be possible to bypass the clock and get the oven working manually.

Would you be able to take the appliance out and take the top off to check the clock/wiring?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I would

Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.
Hiya,
OK, thanks for that.

Please do so and let me know the wiring to the clock.
Is it separate connections or a multiplug?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes its a multiplug 4 con points top emty next blue next brown and next white top to bottom

Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.
Hiya,
OK, thanks for that.

To get it working while you obtain a new clock, you need to cut the brown and white wires (leave good tails from the multiplug for jointing the wires later).

Then, join the brown and white together and insulate (not the ones on the multiplug).

Now, when power is applied, it will bypass the timer/clock and your oven should work.

Check it out, see how it goes and get back to me if you need more help.

Hope this helps