Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I want to watch, or record, channel 4seven but when I try to

Customer Question

I want to watch, or record, channel 4seven but when I try to get this channel, it comes to "daystar". I have never had this problem before, just today. Your help would be appreciated, I am basically computer illiterate. J. XXXX

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hello Jen,
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient with us as these are technical questions and some testing may be required.
It may take a bit of back and forth conversation to be sure we have all the information in order to make a proper diagnosis.
Are you working with a TV or on your computer?
Please be very specific , the more you can tell me the quicker I can help you with this problem.

Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dear Michael

With apologies for the delay in responding to your query. I couldn't use your form as it wouldn't let me write in the box - I told you I'm computer illiterate! Anyway, in response:

I am viewing on my TV a 19" Samsung LT19 C300
linked through a digibox LOGIC LPVR198 digital freeview DVB

I do hope that will enable you to sort out my query, and apologies again for the inordinate delay.

Jennifer ReidDear Michael

J. XXXX

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Jen I understand, if you click in the form it should let you type.
But do this for me, please shut down and power down your computer and any devices hooked to it, then wait 5 full minutes and restart everything.
Please let me know if this helps or not, if it does please rate kindly if not, please dont rate yet and simply reply to me for further information.Have a great day Jen!
Tech Michael