KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Any programme that I select comes up with a running time of

Any programme that I select comes up with a running time of 1hour 11mins, I have a Bosh Logi xx8 vario perfect.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 3 years ago.

KevinWhiteJA :

Hi, welcome to Just answer

KevinWhiteJA :

Please tell me its complete model number

KevinWhiteJA :

and how old is it ?

Customer: Hi Kevin
KevinWhiteJA :

Customer: We have had the machine about 18 months I cannot find any paper work inside the door there is a label with a E- NR number or a KD code do they mean anything, or is there anywhere else I can find the model number?
KevinWhiteJA :

Yes the E-nr number please

Customer: WAS32461GB/14 FD920501489
KevinWhiteJA :

Have you tried to clean the drain pump filter located at the bottom front panel of the unit ?

Customer: I have just emptied the black tube , have turned the grey dial next to it but cannot pull it out. There is a black tab hanging down next to it, what is that for?
KevinWhiteJA :

the grey dial should move anticlockwise

KevinWhiteJA :

I mean there is a drain pump filter

KevinWhiteJA :

you will have to open it to clean everything

Customer: I'm sorry I must seem a bit thick , is the drain inside when I turn this dial as I am having trouble opening it!
KevinWhiteJA :

yes this is the drain pump filter...you will have to turn in anticlockwise to open it

Customer: Will try again
KevinWhiteJA :

Ok but please do not try too hard to open it ...if you have already cleaned it then press and hold the START button for around 15 seconds so that it reset the control

KevinWhiteJA :

after this is done let me know if the problem is still there

Customer: Although I have not got the drain filter out , I have now carried out your second instruction and it has worked. I have obviously at some time got to get to the drain filter out. So what was the actual problem?
KevinWhiteJA :

seems like something was clogged in there

KevinWhiteJA :

great that it has worked :)

KevinWhiteJA :

pressing the START has reset the control

KevinWhiteJA :

You can get back to me if you need any assistance and I will help with no additional charges.....Is there anything else I can assist you with today ?

KevinWhiteJA :

If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you – please use the REPLY link for further assistance..Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service so that I can get paid for the assistance that I have provided today...Thanks