KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Good morning I have a MIELE G892 SC PLUS which I have had for

Customer Question

Good morning I have a MIELE G892 SC PLUS which I have had for several years but I keep getting the inlet drain light flashing but no obvious blockage if it needs servicing can you recomend
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 3 years ago.

KevinWhiteJA :

Hi, welcome to Just answer

KevinWhiteJA :

How old is it ?

JACUSTOMER-9nddlgqq- :

its atleast 8 years old used almost every day

KevinWhiteJA :

OK

KevinWhiteJA :

Do you hear a hum sound from the bottom of the unit ?

JACUSTOMER-9nddlgqq- :

it sounds as if the washer is working but it doesn't look as if it it

KevinWhiteJA :

ok

KevinWhiteJA :

This is due to seized (or stuck) drain pump. Disconnect the power to the dishwasher or turn off the breaker to the dishwasher. Tip machine on its back; remove screws that hold the bottom tray on. Remove the hoses to the main motor, remove electrical connections & remove motor (single screw holds motor, it is on the outside back of the machine). Try to rotate the motor and if you cannot rotate it, then motor will be required. If the error still appears then cancel the error message, turn the rotary selector switch to "Stop/End" or press the "Start/Stop" switch for approx. 5 secs.

JACUSTOMER-9nddlgqq- :

many thanks kevin

KevinWhiteJA :

You can get back to me if you need any assistance and I will help with no additional charges.....Is there anything else I can assist you with today ?

JACUSTOMER-9nddlgqq- :

no thank you I will have a look at this problem

KevinWhiteJA :

You're welcome....Excellent feedback is appreciated if you are satisfied with my assistance....Have a Good Day

KevinWhiteJA :

If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you – please use the REPLY link for further assistance..Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks