Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a dyson DC33. I have a five year guarantee which I

Customer Question

I have a dyson DC33. I have a five year guarantee which I cannot find as I have lost the email when I registered the machine. Serial No. BT3-UK-CNA9179A. A hole has appeared in the telescopic wand. Is it possible to send a replacement without my guarantee?
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Good morning is there a problem with your Dyson?
Yes they can do that for you as long s you registered that one they have a record and will take it for repair or let you know who is an autorized service center near you;-)
Please let me know what country, state and town you located and I will find a phone # XXXXX you.
Also since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you XXXXX

Tech Michael