Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

hi i have a bosch classixx dishwasher and it dont seem to be

Customer Question

hi i have a bosch classixx dishwasher and it dont seem to be geting full power of water through i have checked the filters and pipes i have put a hose on the spinners inside the machine all seems ok
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 2 years ago.

canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. Do you feel like the water pressure is low or that the sprayers are blocked?

JACUSTOMER-rtwl2r6s- :

sprayers are ok water pressure seems ok

canuck the pro :

You mentioned that it seems to not be getting full power of water, does it seem that the water pressure internally is lower?

JACUSTOMER-rtwl2r6s- :

it could be it was working fine but then it sounds as if the water is low on pressure

canuck the pro :

There may be something obstructing the water valve. If you turn the power and water off to it, then disconnect the water connection at the bottom, you can remove the valve by removing the screws that hold it in. The valve is connected by a hose clamp. Disconnect the hose clamp and check for any restriction there. Have some rags ready as there will be a bit of water still in the line. Direct the hose into a bowl and turn the water on a bit to flush it. You may need an assistant for that part.

JACUSTOMER-rtwl2r6s- :

thank you i will try that and then get back tomorow

canuck the pro :

Very good.

canuck the pro :

How did it go today?

canuck the pro :

I haven't heard from you. Was the information I provided helpful?

canuck the pro :

The rating system has not been working very well for the last few days. Have you had trouble with rating my service? If you are then I can have it processed. Just let me know or if you have further questions, I will be here. Mike

canuck the pro :

Were you able to solve the issue with the information I provided? If not please provide an update and I will be happy to continue to help with the issue. Mike.

canuck the pro :

I would very much like to help if the issue is not resolved but I am unable to assist without any response from you. Has the information I provided helped solve the issue?

canuck the pro :

If you have resolved this issue but have had trouble with the rating system, will you please comment indicating so?

JACUSTOMER-rtwl2r6s- :

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

JACUSTOMER-rtwl2r6s- :

hi i have solved the issue now the water comes through but does not get hot washes cold

canuck the pro :

I am very sorry I had not seen that you replied. Now the water flows and does not get heated? Do you have a multi-meter? Can you check for continuity on the heating element?

canuck the pro :

Is there a good time for you that we can both be online at the same time? I am not sure what time it is now but if you could maybe tell me a time that we can both be online and also in the same post put the time it is now for you as we are very likely on different time zones. I am sure we can solve the issue quickly if we can have a back and forth chat.

JACUSTOMER-rtwl2r6s- :

i will be on line at about 12-30 on the 9/04/14 where do i find the element yes i have a meter

JACUSTOMER-rtwl2r6s- :

hi i wish to have my money back as i cannot get a reply for help you asked me to tell you when i will be on line which i did with still no respnse i am not waiting any more

canuck the pro :

It will be 1230 in 4.5 hours where I am now. The element is in the bottom of the dishwasher.

JACUSTOMER-rtwl2r6s- :

then i want my money back i wanted an answer a s a p not 2/3 days later then be told he as pulled out of this chat