KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

my induction hob has stopped working. what do I do now??

Jane
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.

KevinWhiteJA :

Hi, welcome to Just answer

KevinWhiteJA :

Please tell me its complete model number

KevinWhiteJA :

and how old is it ?

Customer:

2 years

KevinWhiteJA :

Customer:

there are so many numbers on the label....can you tell us what it might start with??

KevinWhiteJA :

E-NR

Customer:

E-NR N44K30NO-01

KevinWhiteJA :

Have you tried another socket ?

Customer:

there is power to the unit

KevinWhiteJA :

OK

KevinWhiteJA :

can you turn it off for around 5 minutes

KevinWhiteJA :

and then turn it back on

KevinWhiteJA :

press and hold the ON button for around 10 seconds

Customer:

it has been turned off for two days....will go and turn it on and hold for required time!

KevinWhiteJA :

OK

Customer:

no response..dead!

KevinWhiteJA :

the problem seems to be with the main power module that is bad and will need replacement

KevinWhiteJA :

are you looking to replace this yourself

Customer:

thanks..how do I go about that?

KevinWhiteJA :

If you are willing to replace this yourself then you will have to disassemble the hob from underneath

Customer:

our electrician can do the job. how do I get the right replacement and what if that is not the fault?

KevinWhiteJA :

you can call Neff at 0844(NNN) NNN-NNNNfor spares

KevinWhiteJA :

You can get back to me if you need any assistance and I will help with no additional charges....

Customer:

thanks......can we have the part number...and what if that is not the fault?

KevinWhiteJA :

as the power is going to the unit however, it will not start and is completely dead I believe the problem is power module

Customer:

ok...remind me of the number to call

KevinWhiteJA :

part number is XXXXX

KevinWhiteJA :

the number to call is 0844(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

KevinWhiteJA :

If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you – please use the REPLY link for further assistance..Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service ....Thanks

Customer:

the phone number disappeared before I had time to write it down!

KevinWhiteJA :

0 8 4 4 8 9 2 8 9 8 9

Customer:

thanks..over and out

KevinWhiteJA :

You can get back to me if you need any assistance and I will help with no additional charges.....Is there anything else I can assist you with today ?

KevinWhiteJA :

Please don't forget to leave a Excellent or Good feedback so that I can get paid for the assistance that I have provided today...Thanks :)

Customer:

thanks Ok for now. just hope it works!

KevinWhiteJA :

It will for sure

KevinWhiteJA :

Have a Good evening

KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: Worked on appliances for more than 15 years