canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

Fisher paykel fridge freezer model ref 540 a is leaking water

Customer Question

Fisher paykel fridge freezer model ref 540 a is leaking water at both sides from the freezer drawer
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 3 years ago.

canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is Mike and I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. If you remove the drawer there is a condensation drain that is blocked with ice or debris. If you clear it then it will allow the condensate to drain out.

canuck the pro :

Any comment at all will help get us going. I am here to help any time you are ready. Mike

canuck the pro :

I haven't heard from you. Was the information I provided helpful?

canuck the pro :

I haven't heard from you. Was the information I provided helpful? If you have any questions at all please let me know. If it was the information you were looking for please indicate that you are ready to positively rate my service. Thank you, Mike