Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I just bought a Hotpoint Washer/Dryer (WDAL 8640P UK) and cant

Customer Question

I just bought a Hotpoint Washer/Dryer (WDAL 8640P UK) and can't figure out how to do a wash only without the drying cycle also being part of a load cycle. Can you tell me please? I don't want all my clothes going through the dryer because sometimes I want to hang on them on the line to air dry.
Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Welcome, my name is Rob and I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

With this machine, as long as the dryer heat and the dryer time is set to off or zero, the dryer will not come on at the end of the cycle automatically.

This then allows you to open the door and remove the clothes to dry naturally.

If you need more help, please just ask

In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email
Rob