Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My dog has pulled the wires off the back of the fridge they

Customer Question

My dog has pulled the wires off the back of the fridge they are connected to a little plug that plugs in the back of the fridge and I don't no were the wires go
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 3 years ago.

canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is Mike and I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today.

Connect Green and Yellow wire to terminal marked
'E' or or coloured Green and Yellow.
- Connect Brown wire to terminal marked 'L' or
coloured red or brown.
- Connect Blue wire to terminal marked 'N' or
coloured Black or Blue.

JACUSTOMER-yiyyoxnj- :

It's got 6 wires and they go into a plug using spade connectors then the switch plugs into the fridge I no how to wire a plug but it's from the fridge end

canuck the pro :

Can you send a picture?

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thanks for your patience,

Adam