Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Hi, I have the opportunity to purchase a Trianco TRG 100 solid

Customer Question

Hi, I have the opportunity to purchase a Trianco TRG 100 solid fuel boiler. Having searched 'online' for information about this product, and having found none, I am asking you about this boiler. I have found information regarding the TRG 45, 60 and 80, but nothing about the TRG 100. Has this product been discontinued?

If possible, could you let me know the dimensions of a TRG 100?

Many thanks,
Colin.
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 3 years ago.

canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is Mike and I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. You are correct that it has been discontinued. Older manuals have the TRG 45/60/80/100 and since there are not different manuals for each and the dimensions are the same for 45/60/80 then I would believe it safe to say that the dimensions are the same as listed in the brochure attached.

Full Size Image

canuck the pro :

I haven't heard from you. Was the information I provided helpful?

canuck the pro :

Any comment at all will help get us going. I am here to help any time you are ready. Mike

canuck the pro :

I haven't heard from you. Was the information I provided helpful? If you have any questions at all please let me know. If it was the information you were looking for please indicate that you are ready to positively rate my service. Thank you, Mike