canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

When I place a frying pan onto the hob the temperature wont

Customer Question

When I place a frying pan onto the hob the temperature won't stay constant so the hob doesn't heat up. It is fine with normal saucepans. Why is this and how can I get it to work with the frying pan?
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 3 years ago.

canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is Mike and I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. If the frying pan is not iron the magnetic mechanism will not work.

canuck the pro :

If you have had trouble leaving a positive rating, let me know. We have been having technical difficulties with the rating system but if you comment I can have it processed. I am certainly here if you have additional questions also. Mike

canuck the pro :

I will be offline for the next while but if you have further questions please post them as I will check in when I can. I will answer any inquiries you may have although my response may be delayed. Mike

canuck the pro :

I haven't heard from you. Was the information I provided helpful? If you have further questions I am glad to help.

canuck the pro :

If you could please let me know what is poor about my service I would still like to help. Without any comments from you I do not know what it is that you do not like about the information I provided.

canuck the pro :

If you will respond, I would still like to help.

canuck the pro :

I would still like to help but I do not know why the information I provided resulted in a poor rating if you do not respond. With some communication from you I can still help solve the issue. Mike