Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

i have a candy aaa class cfd612 dishwasher it is not cleaning

Customer Question

i have a candy aaa class cfd612 dishwasher it is not cleaning at all.in fact its not washing at all.does the water pump need replacing
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 3 years ago.

canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is Mike and I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. Does no water enter the machine at all?

JACUSTOMER-5j5ln2zk- :

no

canuck the pro :

There may be a blockage in the water valve. If you turn the water and power off and disconnect the water line at the bottom. Then remove the screws that hold the water valve in. Gently pull it out and disconnect the hose clamp that holds the valve in. Have some rags ready as there will be some water. If you do not find a restriction then try reinstalling and if it does not start replace the water valve.

canuck the pro :

If you have had trouble leaving a positive rating, let me know. We have been having technical difficulties with the rating system but if you comment I can have it processed. I am certainly here if you have additional questions also. Mike

canuck the pro :

I will be offline for the next while but if you have further questions please post them as I will check in when I can. I will answer any inquiries you may have although my response may be delayed. Mike

canuck the pro :

Were you able to check out the water valve?

canuck the pro :

I will continue to be available to help with this issue if you still need assistance. I hope to help soon. Please let me know if what I have suggested has helped make any progress solving this issue. Mike