canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

Help please Im replacing element on my baumatic oven did everything

Help please I'm replacing element on my baumatic oven did everything it said on you tube video's but the wires came off before I could make a note of which way round they go I've taken oven out of housing and located said parts can u help please JANET
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 3 years ago.

canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. It actually does not matter which connection the goes to either side of the element as long as the earth is connected where it should. The current can go through the element either way and it will function exactly the same.

Customer: This is a really stupid question there is a green and ye
Customer: this is a really stupid woman question there are three wires a green yellow one a black one and a grey which one is the earth
canuck the pro :

Green/yellow is earth, black is neutral and grey is live (no question is a stupid only questions that are not asked are stupid)

canuck the pro :

If you have had trouble leaving a positive rating, let me know. We have been having technical difficulties with the rating system but if you comment I can have it processed. I am certainly here if you have additional questions also. Mike

canuck the pro :

I will be offline for the next while but if you have further questions please post them as I will check in when I can. I will answer any inquiries you may have although my response may be delayed. Mike

Customer: Ok will give it ago and let you know how I get on we'll thanks it's all up running and back together .
canuck the pro :

You are very welcome!