KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Gloworm flexicon 24cx Ran out of gas, just topped it up,

Customer Question

Gloworm flexicon 24cx

Ran out of gas, just topped it up, reset with the indented button but it turns off after a few seconds. Now displays F1?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 3 years ago.

KevinWhiteJA :

Hi, welcome to Just answer

KevinWhiteJA :

How old is it ?

KevinWhiteJA :

I know you might have checked it but just want to know if the gas has been turned on as well ?

KevinWhiteJA :

F1 means Ignition Fault...if this is too old then more likely causing is a bad spark electrode

KevinWhiteJA :

Please don't rate the solution till the time you are completely satisfied...If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you – please use the REPLY link for further assistance..Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks