Techdesk
Techdesk, Service Engineer
Experience:  Whitegoods engineer working for a multibranded national company in the UK
13782322

I am having a problem fitting the fascia door to my CDA WC370

Customer Question

I am having a problem fitting the fascia door to my CDA WC370 dishwasher.I have purchased this to replace my old WC360 model.I knew the panel wouldn't be a direct fit,but the template doesn't seem to match my door panel.I fitted the panel flush with the top of the dishwasher door but it doesn't allow the door to fully open.It seems to have too much overhang at the bottom and catches on the body of the machine.
Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.
Hiya,
You can cure this by lowering the dishwasher 1 inch and fitting a filler piece of wood under the work top.

Refit the door so it's covering the gap and it should work.

I don't often come across this but I think your unit door is slightly larger than normal and the design of the machine slightly different.

Try it out, see how it goes and get back to me if you need more help.

Hope this helps
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your reply.I was thinking along those lines.I will try it and get back to you.Many thanks.

Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.
Hiya
No problem, just post when you can