Techdesk
Techdesk, Service Engineer
Experience:  Whitegoods engineer working for a multibranded national company in the UK
13782322

I HAVE A BOSCH AMERICAN STYLE FRIDGE FREEZER ICE/WATER MAKER

Customer Question

I HAVE A BOSCH AMERICAN STYLE FRIDGE FREEZER ICE/WATER MAKER I THINK THE MODEL IS KE85E199 AND SERIAL NUMBER KE085E19910051 I GOT THESE FROM THE STICKERS ON THE BACK OF THE UNIT
ITS NOT DELIVERING WATER ON PRESSING OF THE SWITCH AT THE FRONT IT LOOKS TO BE THE SOLENOID BLOCK AS THIS IS ALSO LEAKING AT THE REAR
I CANNOT FIND MY MODEL NUMBER ON ANY SPARES SUPPLIERS PAGE JUST GETTING WORRIED THAT I HAVE A ONCE OFF
HAVE YOU COME ACROSS THIS MODEL NUMBER BEFORE
THANKS
MICHEAL
Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.
Hiya,
The model number is on a label inside the fridge.
Look for the E-Nr number, that's the model.
You may also need the FD number.

Spares can be obtained from Bosch or many online suppliers.

You appear to have narrowed the fault to the inlet valve, so, if it's being powered, a new valve should sort it out.

Hope this helps
Get back to me if you need more help