canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

I have a Hotpoint Future larder fridge. Water is in bottom

Customer Question

I have a Hotpoint Future larder fridge. Water is in bottom of the fridge and is leaking out on to the floor. Can you help please?
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 3 years ago.

canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is Mike and I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. A small amount of condensation builds up in the fridge from warm air when the door gets opening, mixing with the cold air. The condensate will drip down the the bottom of the fridge and go out the condensate drain and drip into a tray beneath the fridge. The condensate is so little that it will evaporate from there. Food particles or fridge debris will sometimes block this drain. If you remove the bottom drawer and clean out the bottom of the fridge and clear the drain it should solve this issue. If that is not it let me know, I am happy to help.

canuck the pro :

I haven't heard from you. Was the information I provided helpful?

canuck the pro :

If you have any questions about the information provided I am happy to continue to help. Mike

canuck the pro :

Any comment at all will help get us going. I am here to help any time you are ready. Mike

canuck the pro :

canuck the pro :

I haven't heard from you. Was the information I provided helpful? If you have any questions at all please let me know. If it was the information you were looking for please indicate that you are ready to positively rate my service. Thank you, Mike