canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

How do you replace the outer door on a H5470W0GB/02 micro wave,

How do you replace the outer door on a H5470W0GB/02 micro wave, outer door part number is XXXXX
I asked this question a couple of days ago but lost my internet connection during the discussion.
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 3 years ago.

canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. Are you just replacing the outer frame of the door?

Customer: Yes
canuck the pro :

If you look inside the door there is a plastic cover that you put a flat screwdriver into the edge and pry off working around it until you get it off. It covers the screws that hold the front cover on.

Customer: So your just place a screwdriver into the inner edge and effectively force the old cover off ?
canuck the pro :

Inside the door there is a plastic cover piece. Use a small screwdriver there to pry it gently. Just work your way around it. There are screws under it that hold the front frame on.

Customer: Ok job complete.
canuck the pro :

Pretty easy,eh?

canuck the pro :

Have you had trouble rating? We seem to be having trouble with the site. i can have it processed if it does not work.

canuck the pro :

I haven't heard from you. Was the information I provided helpful?