canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

The Eco button is stuck on my dishwasher. The light stays on

Customer Question

The Eco button is stuck on my dishwasher. The light stays on and we cannot get any other button to work. We have tried switching on and off several times
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 3 years ago.

canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is Mike and I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. Can you cut the power to it by turning it off at the power panel and see if that corrects it? Try this but leave it off for at least ten minutes and see if that resets the control board. If not we can go from there just let me know the result. I will be here.

canuck the pro :

Any comment at all will help get us going. I am here to help any time you are ready. Mike

canuck the pro :

I haven't heard from you. Was the information I provided helpful?

canuck the pro :

I haven't heard from you. Was the information I provided helpful? If you have any questions at all please let me know. If it was the information you were looking for please indicate that you are ready to positively rate my service. Thank you, Mike