Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Grangaggia prestige tiny cam spring dislodged! Need diagram?

Customer Question

Grangaggia prestige tiny cam spring dislodged! Need diagram? How to relocate
+ what it does and is it very important? Thank u (im 78& have a degre in marine enginering but this has beaten me!
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 3 years ago.

canuck the pro :

Full Size Image
Hi, my name is Mike and I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today.

canuck the pro :

Does this look like the parts diagram you were looking for?

canuck the pro :

Maybe part 44?

canuck the pro :

We have been having trouble with the rating system. Were you able to rate? If you have any questions I am happy to answer them, just let me know. Mike

canuck the pro :

Was the diagram helpful in solving the issue? If you have any questions I am glad to help. If I am offline I will still get your reply if you post it. I am happy to continue to assist. Mike

canuck the pro :

Any comment at all will help get us going. I am here to help any time you are ready. Mike

canuck the pro :

I haven't heard from you. Was the information I provided helpful?

canuck the pro :

I haven't heard from you. Was the information I provided helpful? If you have any questions at all please let me know. If it was the information you were looking for please indicate that you are ready to positively rate my service. Thank you, Mike

JACUSTOMER-5jwq5w55- :

mike sorry [familycrisis! ] couldnt get bCK TO U EARLIER [im SO not any good @ this techy stuff!

canuck the pro :

It's no problem. Did the diagram straighten everything out?

JACUSTOMER-5jwq5w55- :

pring is located !i HAVE the exploaded veiw please can u find the ans to the original question?what bit did u not understand>

canuck the pro :

I thought the diagram would answer the question about placement. Are you also missing parts?

canuck the pro :

I have to step away for a doctor appointment. I should be back in a couple hours.

JACUSTOMER-5jwq5w55- :

trust me iknow the feeling [i dont know how i had the time to go to work! ihav the spring idealy id like to

JACUSTOMER-5jwq5w55- :

see a pic of the spring in situ then icould put it thingit should go and reassemble the whole handle part45? [the small one loop]

canuck the pro :

Sorry I don't understand the question?

canuck the pro :

Could you clarify the last question you asked? I didn't quite understand but I would like to continue to help.

JACUSTOMER-5jwq5w55- : Ystrday wrote a lengthy diatribe of EXACTLY what I needed
canuck the pro :

I do not see a lengthy description. Is the diagram not showing you the order that everything goes together?

JACUSTOMER-5jwq5w55- : Mikd! DID write a detaied reply as to my specific need(again) a couple of days ago but it doesnt appear to show on the ans sheet ! Bottobotom line I HAVE part 45 (small spring I need to know how to put it back! ! (( a pic or vid will /should do) sorryy for confusion. Wlill be happy to sign yr "happy chappy" thingy when I am Rob
JACUSTOMER-5jwq5w55- : It show theORDER but not how. (99% is obvious how it fits back but the spring? not obvious @ all !
canuck the pro :

Does this video address it at all? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FavM_0W5ic

JACUSTOMER-5jwq5w55- : Thnxx
JACUSTOMER-5jwq5w55- : Thnx mike I ll try 2mro &will let u know (seems a helova lgot of letters to type into google to get to to the vid im typing this on my mob as. A getting upstairs is problematic these days (being an" old wrinkly":-)
JACUSTOMER-5jwq5w55- : Mike no luck on any video am sendin filter to gaggia to be re furbished fraid u cdnt solve MY problm (this is getting expensive