canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

Whirlpool Oven, bottom oven of a dual set. I think number

Customer Question

Whirlpool Oven, bottom oven of a dual set. I think number is XXXXX 319 53231/B

Fault F 3 showing on temperature guage. Have switched oven off at mains.
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 3 years ago.

canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. The issue is almost certainly the temperature sensor. It may not be exactly like the image I have provided but it will be similar.

Full Size Image

canuck the pro :

To replace loosen the screws on the mounting bracket and gently pull it out to expose the connector. Unplug the connector and be careful not to drop the connector into the back of the oven. Plug the new sensor in and replace the bracket and screws.

Customer:

Thank you! Not a job I would do myself, so I must seek help.

Customer:

Thank you! Not a job I would do myself, so I should seek help.

Customer:

Thank you! Not a job I would do myself, so I must seek help. Can I still use the oven?

Customer:

Sorry about the repeats! I pressed the enter button and the message seemed to disappear!

Sorry for my delayed response. My mum just got here for a visit. If the oven works there is no harm in using it. I will be offline for a while but I will check in if you have any questions at all. Mike
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hope you have a lovely time with your Mum. Of course, the oven doesn't work! Silly me, but I have another small oven and will seek help today. Thanks again.

You are very welcome. Love having my mum around and spending time with her grandson. My boy loves his gramma too!