canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

How to change handle microwave E-nr HB84E562B FD 9210 G 10

How to change handle microwave E-nr HB84E562B FD 9210 G 10094
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 3 years ago.

canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. First, open the door and on the inside of the door you may notice there are not any accessible screws. That is because there is a cover on them. The inside plastic part of the door can be removed by wedging a small flat head screwdriver in it's edge and prying gently, working your way around and pulling it off. The plastic inside is fitted on but is not glued or screwed. Once you have removed the plastic cover the screws to the handle will be exposed.

Customer: Thank you for your advice I am waiting for my Son in Law to come and fit it tomorrow, Regards Janet
canuck the pro :

Great! I will tell you it is as easy as it sounds.....of course I totally understand the role of the son-in-law!

canuck the pro :

If you have any questions at all I will be here. You can still ask even after rating my service as I will leave the question open for that purpose. I will always respond. Mike

canuck the pro :

You are very welcome also.

canuck the pro :

Was your son in law able to change the handle? I will be away for the next 3 or 4 hours but I will check in if you have any questions. Mike

Customer: Job Done !! Thank you I have rated you a Smile,
canuck the pro :

Thank you! Great to hear!