Techdesk
Techdesk, Service Engineer
Experience:  Whitegoods engineer working for a multibranded national company in the UK
13782322

Siemans Washing Machine E 12.46 - I have just loaded machine;

Siemans Washing Machine E 12.46 - I have just loaded machine; closed the door but when a programme is selected the machine bleeps and their is a flashing key in the display? Any ideas would be most welcome please.

Lynda
Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.
Hiya,
Child lock has been accidentally enabled.

The most common method used is to press and hold the start button until the key symbol goes out.
You'll then be able to use the machine again.

If this doesn't work, let me know the E-Nr number from the label in the door recess and I'll advise on your appliance.

Hope this helps
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Many thanks. Now working fine. Phew!

Kind regards.

Lynda

Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.
Hiya,
Thanks for letting me know.

If you haven't already done so, I'd appreciate it if you could rate the answer/help I provided. It's how I'm paid for my time and efforts.

Good luck with the appliance.