Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Where are the transit bolts and how do I remove them ?

Customer Question

Expert:  canuck the pro replied 3 years ago.

canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is Mike and I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you todayThe transit bolts will be on the rear of the appliance. T

here are three of them,one top centre on the rear and one either side of the removable panel on the rear.Y

ou will need a spanner wrench or socket of the correct size to remove the 3 bolts.

Once you remove the bolts, pull the plastic spacers out with a pair of pliers.T

here should be 3 plastic plugs to fit in the holes left and

on the rear you just see 3 plastic plugs, the bolts may have already been removed.

You can confirm they have been removed by opening the door and pushing and pulling on the inner drum and i

f it comes fully forward, fully rearward and can swing side to side, the bolts have already been removed.

canuck the pro :

I haven't heard from you. Was the information I provided helpful? If you have any questions at all please let me know. If it was the information you were looking for please indicate that you are ready to positively rate my service. Thank you, Mike

canuck the pro :

If you do not comment I do not have any way to know if the information I provided has been helpful. Will you please indicate if it has been with a short reply?