KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

My cda integrated dishwasher is not emptying. I have checked

My cda integrated dishwasher is not emptying. I have checked that there are on blockages
model no is cw195/1
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 3 years ago.

KevinWhiteJA :

Hi, welcome to Just answer

KevinWhiteJA :

How old is it ?

KevinWhiteJA :

and do you hear the pump running or a hum noise from the pump ?

Customer:

not sure of exact age as it is integrated and was here when we moved in last year but not more than7 yrs

Customer:

yes there is a noise coming from pump

KevinWhiteJA :

ok, if you have already tried to clean it completely...I mean the drain hose is also checked & cleaned and you have removed the screws to gain access to the pump and that is clean as well then the problem is most likely with drain pump assembly that is bad and will need replacement...usually the pump makes noise if something is stuck in there or if the part is bad itself...a new one will cost around £75

Customer:

yes we have done everything you suggest so it looks like a new pump

KevinWhiteJA :

OK, You can get back to me if you need any assistance and I will help with no additional charges.....Is there anything else I can assist you with today ?

Customer:

no thank you

KevinWhiteJA :

You're welcome....Excellent feedback is appreciated if you are satisfied with my assistance....Have a Good Day