adamd-mod
adamd-mod, Just Answer Moderator
Experience:  Just Answer Moderator
74353250

DCM 2 3 in 1 coffee machine I have a very loose seal I have

Customer Question

DCM 2 3 in 1 coffee machine

I have a very loose seal I have replaced the brewhead gasket as original was torn but have been sent the DCM 1 replacement rather than the DCM2. I can't find where to get hold of the DCM2 gasket and do you think it would solve the problem?

Martin
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 3 years ago.

canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is Mike and I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. The gasket for the DCM 1 is the same gasket as the DCM 2. Have you replaced it already and still have fault? If so can you describe the fault?

JACUSTOMER-gu1mjfdp- :

Hi Mike,

JACUSTOMER-gu1mjfdp- :

Despite reassembling it several times, the filter holder fits very loosely and doesn't provide any seal with the brew head.

canuck the pro :

I am not sure why anything is leaking. I will opt out maybe another expert will have some input.

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thanks for your patience,

Adam

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That is OK, no hurry I can wait

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for replying.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

If you decide on a refund, or wish to keep the credit for a future question, then of course we'd honour it.

Adam

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,

Adam

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok it is tricky, please return deposit

Best wishes,