Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have just purchased a Breville Hot Cup with Brita Maxtra

I have just purchased a Breville Hot Cup with Brita Maxtra cartridgesfrom Argos. It works well but the main body lining becomes totally covered on the interior with condensation which obscures the water level. This condensation cannot be removed manually as it apprears to be between 2 walls. ny solution or explanatio would be appreciated.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi I would exchange that unit if you can, there is a vent tube but if its not clear and its pretty difficult to do that, it will cause this issue.
Please let me know if I can help you further, and also please rate kindly, I will stick with you until this is solved but
since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you XXXXX