Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508
Appliance

Ive just moved into a house with a Neff oven but have no instructions

I've just moved into a... Show More
I've just moved into a house with a Neff oven but have no instructions for it & can't get it to work. I think the model number is XXXXX Can you help please?
Show Less
replied 3 years ago.
Welcome, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

I am afraid that I will need the exact model number to get you the correct manual.

The number you have listed is not correct.

Look along the door edge or the door frame for a sticker and let me have those details and Ill gladly check for you

Rob
Customer reply replied 3 years ago.
There's a metal plate at the bottom with a load of info on 3 lines but it is worn and doesn't any which is the model number. I've copied it all below. Hopefully that might help
Top line B-AP11-7 1031-2 2,5 15/44
Middle line B1150G1GB/01 7201 2,7
BotXXXXX XXXXXne 9095 240v~ 2,8 240
Rob, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago.
Hi Neill

Ive been looking for the manual without any success so far.

Does this look like it may be 10 years old or more?

Rob
Customer reply replied 3 years ago.
I would think so. I found some instructions about setting the time. I can get it to the right time but the time doesn't then move on. Under the time display there are 4 buttons. The left one is a bell, second & third are arrows and the fourth is a hand. Then there is a pop out dial with 1230 above it. I held in the middle 2 buttons and turned the dial to the right time but it doesn't move after that, almost as if I have to press something else to set it.
Hi Neill

OK, with these ovens the whole thing is controlled through the clock mechanism, so if the clock doesnt work, the oven wont come on.

Can you see a setting that says either MAN or AUTO or a hand symbol??

If so, it needs to be set to MAN or the hands NOT the AUTO

Is this a digital clock or analogue?

Rob
Customer reply replied 3 years ago.
There is a button with a hand above it
Hi Neill

Try pushing this in and holding it then changing the time.

This should put it in manual and then allow you to use it.

If not, let me know is this analogue or digital.

In the meantime,

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email
Rob

Customer reply replied 3 years ago.
Sorry Rob I forgot to answer that bit. It's a digital display. I've tried holding the hand button down & changing the time. It hasn't done anything so far. I've just switched it off to start from scratch but it doesn't seem to be resetting at the moment.
Neill

Please look at this, just click the word in bue

Does this look simmilar?
Customer reply replied 3 years ago.
That looks like the one
Hi Neill

Im sorry, Ive drawn a complete blank.
I cant find a manual for any of the models that this old style clock fits.

Ill be happy to opt out, maybe someone else has an idea

My gut says that the clock is not working and thats why it wont allow the oven to turn on, sorry

Rob
Customer reply replied 3 years ago.
I think it has probably had its day. We're planning on replacing the kitchen so it'll be going anyway. Thanks for your help.
Hi Neill

Your welcome, sorry it wasnt an easy fix

Rob