Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Hi, I have a Bosch logixx dishwasher, E-nr: SGS69A02GB/13.

Customer Question

I have a Bosch logixx dishwasher, E-nr: SGS69A02GB/13. I have lately seen chalky type deposits on inside of cavity and on some dishes. The salt in the dispenser is hardly being used. How do I increase salt setting? Instruction manual does not explain (suggested going to introduction, but there is no introduction in manual). I'll be very greatful for you advice.

JJ
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you and refund your deposit.

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dear XXXXX,

That is OK. Take another week to see if you can give me a solution to my problem. If you cannot help me by the 20th of April 2014, I would like to be refunded.

JJ
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for replying.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

If you decide on a refund, or wish to keep the credit for a future question, then of course we'd honour it.

Adam

Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Try this
Open the dishwasher door and press the "On/Off" button. Press and hold the "A" button and press "Start" until "H:00" appears. Release the buttons and press the "B" button until the desired setting is reached. If the tap water hardness is between 120 and 140, set it to "H:01." If it is between 150 and 180, set it to "H:02." If it is between 190 and 210, set it to "H:03." If it is between 220 and 290, set it to "H:04." If it is between 300 and 370, set it to "H:05." If it is between 380 and 540, set it to "H:06."

You should then find that the limescale slowly goes away

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email
Rob

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Rob,

I have already looked at that advice on another website. My dishwasher does not have a specific start buttom. You switch it on, choose you programme and it starts automatically when you close the door, unless you have set the time delay. Any other suggestions?

JJ
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.

Hi JJ

Thats odd as its the way its listed in the service manual.

When you undo the saalt cap, is there anything there? Some Bosch machines have an adjustment there, Or else, on the side wall, where the water enters te machine, do you see an adjustment there?

Rob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have looked. Nothing in the salt dispenser holder. My manual mentioned about a scale that can be set between 0 and 7, but referred to the introduction for detail. I cannot find the introduction part, and have been on the Bosch website look at the manual there too without luck. Any other suggestions?

JJ
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hi JJ

Leave it with me for a day or so and Ill check into it for you

very strange !!

Rob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. Will await your reply.

JJ
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Your welcome
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hi JJ

Just found this slightly different version

Hold down programme button B and
switch on the main switch, then
release both buttons.
The LED for button B flashes and the
digital display displays the factory
setting .
To change the setting,
press programme button B .
Each time the button is pressed, the set
value increases by 1
Switch offf the main switch and the setting is now stored

If this works for you, please dont foget to rate me, using the smiley faces.
If it doesnt work, please let me know and ill keep trying

Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dear Rob,

Thank you very much. The last advice has worked. Let's hope it solves the problem with the deposits. I have ticked the excellent service smiley on the rating scale.

Kind Regards
JJ
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hi JJ

Thats great news, well done.
Thanks for letting me know it worked and therating, appreciate it

Rob