Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

washing machine model NA148VB3 When I switch the machine on

washing machine model NA148VB3 When I switch the machine on E01 shows, what do I have to do please.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi I am sorry to hear that,
That is a laser unit error. If resetting the machine's power doesn't clear it up, then it means the laser unit is dead/dying. If that's the case, your only choice is to replace the laser unit.
If you need a good source for the part I will be happy to help there as well;-)
But
since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you XXXXX