Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My Bosch Tassimo coffee machine is malfunctioning. I put a

My Bosch Tassimo coffee machine is malfunctioning. I put a disk in, and hit the go button. It starts normally, then starts to push water through the pid, but then about 4-5 seconds in, it stops pushing the water through and instead a lot of steam comes out. Water does not come out after this. I very srong, sickly, accute unpleasant coffee smell is produced.

I have put it through the cleaning process with the yellow disk several times. I ahve tried lots of coffee disks in it. It still does not work.

Any help would be gratefully recieved. Thank You
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi sorry to hear that,
how old is your coffee machine and may I have the full model #?
thank you
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Tech Michael,

The coffee machine is 16 months old.

The two numbers i can see are:

E-Nr.: TAS4212GB/15

Serial No.: A12320041404

Many thanks,

Jamie

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Thanks Jamie,
when you say you did a cleaning cycle, have you descaled the unit, it sounds like that is what is needed here.
I will help you with that if you need, but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you XXXXX