Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a new Neff T51T55X2_BK Induction Hob. It worked in my

I have a new Neff T51T55X2_BK Induction Hob. It worked in my old kitchen for 4 weeks and was reinstalled in the new kitchen.
However it won't start. The red indicators come on when I touch the start and makes a bleeping sound when I turn the central control but does not start any of the sections. Of course I have a pan on when trying.

Help please!
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi Sorry to hear that, please try turning power off to the Hob at the mains for 1 hour, this may correct that. If it does please rate kindly, if not, simply don't rate yet but reply to me for further instructions.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I did try turning off at the supply breaker. I left it off over night however the problem was unaffected.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Max, thanks, XXXXX XXXXX is an electronic failure inside the Hob. But since its so new, it is fully covered. You return it for a free replacement or contact Neff, and they will send a service tech out to fix this for you no charge.
I will stick with you until this is fixed but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you Max ;-)
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Many thanks for your help Michael, it has saved me a lot of time. I had assumed that it might be something simple, I will call Neff next week.

Of course I rate your response 10 out of 10.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thank you so much Max, have a great day, glad I could help you ;-)
Tech Michael