Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

i have a honeywell cm921 and the room temp is reading 39 when

Customer Question

i have a honeywell cm921 and the room temp is reading 39 when it is really 19 so the boiler will not kick in, I have had the stat for 3yrs and not had a prob till now.i replace batts but it still says 39.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi sorry to hear that.
This is a problem with the thermostat, can I have the make and model of the thermostat?
Also how old it is.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

as above Honeywell cm921 and its about 3yrs old

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Dean, there one thing you can try using fresh batteries.
Remove the batteries and replace them backwards, for 2 full minutes, that will cause a complete reset, if that works great, if not the thermostat itself is bad and no longer sending the signal. It will need to be replaced, I can help you with locating one and makeing the replacement.
Please let me know how it goes? But since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you XXXXX
Michael, Customer Service
Experience: I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

there is no change, so it seems its time for new one ?

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Dean yup,
I will check into this for you, do you want the same exact one you had?
Also please let me know your state and town so I can find the closest location for you in the UK
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Barrow-in-Furness Cumbria, if anything else could be used as the model I have is costly to replace and as im on benefit and already spent more than I should on it, would another cheaper product be compatible with the receiver?

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Dean we could find you something less expensive and it will hook up the same way, let me see what I can find for you.
michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Your very welcome, will check that in the morning for you;-)
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi Michael, im still waiting for your advice,i really need heating as iv family due on Friday,

regards

dean

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi Dean sorry for the delay, we are on different time zones lol
Below is the site you need :
http://www.honeywelluk.com/products/Systems/Wireless/CM921/

Also here is their phone # for your convenience:By Phone:

Home Owners:

Contact our dedicated consumer support line on 01344 656 200, select Option 1 and then Option 1.
User guides and brochures are available to download from the Homeowner Zone.

Please note that the warranty for all Honeywell products is with the supplier of the product. This is where you purchased the product, which may be the installer of the product if the product was supplied and fitted as part of any works carried out.

Installers:

Our technical support line on 08457 678999 is available from: Monday -Thursday 09:00 - 17:00 Friday 09:00 - 16:00

This line is often busy during peak periods.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks, I did try these before trying this site and got nowhere with them they said just get a new one and past me to the sales team. thanks anyway.

regards

dean

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi Dean, you could really replace that with just about any wireless T stat.
One local even in a hardware store would work, the wiring isn't much different if at all, and I will still work on this with you if you need me?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you. should be ok. thanks for the advice your a star

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thanks so much for that Dean!
Have a really great day!