Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have an AEG oko favorit dishwasher model 911 360 252. It

I have an AEG oko favorit dishwasher model 911 360 252. It is not draining properly and therefore keeps stopping part way through the cycle. Any ideas how I would fix this?
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

The first thing to check is the drain hose and were it drains out to.

If it goes under a sink then remove the spigot it pushes onto and make sure that's not blocked up in there and the drain hose isn't as well.

If that's fine then pull the dishwasher and just make sure the drain hose isn't kinked at the back.

Then if that's all clear then you need to remove the rear panel at the bottom on the back and then the right hand side panel.

From there locate the pump it will have the grey drain hose going to it.

Remove the pump check to see if theres anything blocked in there stopping it from draining.

Once all clear retry the dishwasher and see how it goes from there.

But if that's all clear and its still not draining then its possibley a faulty pump here.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok, thanks. We have looked at that. I suspect we may have to replace it, but the difficulty is that it is 75cms. Do you happen to have any idea where we could get a dishwasher of this size?

Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

Sorry not sure what you mean by a 75 cm dishwasher.

Are you talking about the height of the appliance? If so the messurements on these are excluding feet were as the news ones the height is with the feet. Don't why they did that but as this is an older dishwasher they excluded the feet.

So this will be a standered dishwasher and the gap it goes into in any kitchen is a standered size so which ever appliance you get should fit under there.