Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

The lights on the front of Aqualtis AQ9D 69U keep flashing

The lights on the front of Aqualtis AQ9D 69U keep flashing and the machine will not work. I have tried pushing the start button and the on button together and nothing happens I have also turned the mains electric off and then on again, still no joy
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient with us as these are technical questions and some testing may be required.
It may take a bit of back and forth conversation to be sure we have all the information in order to make a proper diagnosis.
Which lights are flashing?
Also how old is your washer?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The machine is approx. 5 years old, the lights are the on/off light and the button you push to start/pause machine.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Christine,
please try this,
press and hold the power button in for maybe 30 seconds or to see if the light stops.
If this works please rate kindly if not dont rate yet but simply reply to me.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Just tried it again and it still not working. The machine had turned itself off as I had not touched for approx. 1 hour. The lights both came on again and it beeps, I tried pressing the start button to see if it will go and it doesn't. I am having a new kitchen installed tomorrow so the machine will be disconnected for a while do you think I should leave it until the kitchen is finished?

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Christine this machine needs a new main door lock is all.
But yes you can leave it out for now, I will help you locate the lock, its pretty easy to fit as well, I will help if you need me there also.
I will stick with you until this is fixed but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you Christine!
Tech Michael