Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Hello, We have two Olympus Monobloc Kitchen Taps which have

We have two Olympus Monobloc Kitchen Taps which have been in daily operation since 2005.
There is now a small weep between the spout (A1080C) and the main body. Since removing the downloading the Installation Instructions, I have discovered that there are two O-Rings at the input end -one sealing the cold/hot connection, and the other, the spout to body. They both now have a flat outer surface and are not apparently sealing correctly. Can I obtain 2 of each of these O-rings directly from your company.

Kind regards,

Keith Barraclough
North Cadbury
Somerset
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi yes you can get those parts.
Please contact the company below for parts, I will stick with you until the repair is complete as well and assist if you need me but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you XXXXX

Franke UK Spares & Servicing
To obtain spare parts and/or replacement accessories contact:
Sinks & Taps
SOUTH SERVICES
Telephone: 0844(NNN) NNN-NNNN
(This is a BT Lo-call number and will cost the caller a maximum of 5p per minute from a landline anywhere in the UK, calls from a mobile will be charged at your network's rate)
OPENING HOURS:
Mon-Fri 9.00am-8.00pm
Sat 9.00am-12.00 noon
Email:[email protected]
Order spares online (fully secure server)
Website: www.south-services.co.uk
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You didn't answer the only question I asked !!!!!

"Can I obtain 2 of each of these O-rings directly from your company?"

Keith

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Keith we dont supply the parts but you can get the o rings from the info I provided you below:-)
I will assist with the repair in case you need me, the o rings do come with installation instruction though.

Franke UK Spares & Servicing
Sinks & Taps
SOUTH SERVICES
Telephone: 0844(NNN) NNN-NNNN
OPENING HOURS:
Mon-Fri 9.00am-8.00pm
Sat 9.00am-12.00 noon
Email:[email protected]
Website: www.south-services.co.uk