Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

The transformer in my dimplex bkj 20 was not working and I

The transformer in my dimplex bkj 20 was not working and I purchased a New one on replaceing the New transformer I can't seem to get power through it I may have rewired it wrong and need a wireing diagram to check it out
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.javascript:void(0)
Please be patient with us as these are technical questions and some testing may be required.
It may take a bit of back and forth conversation to be sure we have all the information in order to make a proper diagnosis.
do you have a meter?
Also did they sell you an exact replacement transformer?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
the replacement isdifferent. I don't have a meter just ascrewdriver with the light to check power. When i tried it out I had power right through but now I don't have
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Bobby, thanks, XXXXX XXXXX you purchase the replacement from?
Ask them if they have a wiring diagram for the pins on the transformer.
if we can get that, i help you get this wired correctly;-)
But since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you XXXXX