Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

got a ferroli maxima 35 s boiler when put heating on or hot

Customer Question

got a ferroli maxima 35 s boiler when put heating on or hot water the fan is coming on but the boiler is not firing up and its not showing a fault code. Ive changed the ignition sensor and the detection sensor but still not working any ideas.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi, sorry to hear that. Does the fan normally come on when the boiler fires or after on your model?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

not sure its on now but still no ignition light coming on

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Alan,
This is likely a simple control issue. These controls have relays inside and when one doesn't work, the one that sets the fire to turn on you will get this effect.
But that said, if its been more than two years since the furnace was professionally cleaned, that may be all it needs as well;-)
Please let me know, I will stick with you til we have this fixed but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you Alan

Tech Michael