Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Bekko Washing Machine Model no. Wm6167W. Loaded clothes

Customer Question

I have a Bekko Washing Machine Model no. Wm6167W. Loaded clothes as normal, put on usual setting of Cottons, 30oc. Light on but nothing happened. Switched onto off & 5 mins later switched back on - nothing happened. Third time lucky - it washed. But it didn't spin, it's all soaking wet. Ok, so I put it on a spin cycle. It kept trying to kick in but nothing happened. After about it's 5th attempt it came to the 'end'. Everything still wet (and probably not washed proper either)
Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Welcome, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Does the machine fill and empty correctly?
Is it just that there is no movement of the drum?

Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

On the washing cycle the drum filled. There was correct movement with the drum. It obviously didn't empty & complete the cycle as the clothes are still wringing wet. And when I put it on a spin only cycle it refused to work.

Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Hi Jackie

Is there water in the drum now?

Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No

Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
OK

So, check the filter and see if there is anything in there, ie a button etc.

Then reset to spin and tell me what happens

Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry forgot to tell you we had already checked the filter - that was the first thing we did

Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
HI
OK, and what was in there?

When you put the machine to spin, tell me what happens

Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Look I have told you this. It is just a normal load of washing, no jeans no towels (i.e. heavy items). When the spin cycle is pressed it just attempts to work & then cuts out.

Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.

aHi Jackie

Im sorry you are getting frustrated, but you have to remember that I am not there to see it.
I only have what you tell me to go on.

Unfortunately with a remote diagnosis there has to be a series of questions and answers for me to understand whats going on, so that I can give you a diagnosis.

I didnt ask you what you were washing, unfortunately "attempts to work" isnt good enough for me to make a diagnosis.

Ill opt out to save you further frustration. Perhaps someone else will try to help you

Rob

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok, course I'm frustrated - your company had took £22.00 from me for nothing. You get that refund sorted straight away. I'll get a local washing machine out to look at it. If it's broken I'll just buy another one - but not a Bekko. Thanks for nothing.....................

Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.

Your money is a deposit which is completely refundable. I suspect that you agreed for that to be taken.

I am not sure why you are so frustrated or angry at me, please remember, I was the person trying to help you!

I have no access to your deposit. For a refund you need to contact Customer Services