Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Hello We have a caple fridge freezer caff40 and the warning

Customer Question

We have a caple fridge freezer caff40 and the warning alarm has been going continuously for 12 hours with initially no display but which is now showing e9 freezer temperature fault at 15 degrees, although the food in both freezer compartments remain completely frozen. Please can you tell us if we can turn off the alarm and indeed if the fault is with the freezer temperature, and how we can recitify this.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient with us as these are technical questions and some testing may be required.
It may take a bit of back and forth conversation to be sure we have all the information in order to make a proper diagnosis.
How old is your freezer?
Tech Michael