Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have azanussi machine, now out of warranty. very noisy,

I have azanussi machine, now out of warranty. very noisy, with a knock knock knock noise. At least three callouts have tried to fix it. The last guy fixed it and said I wouldn't have any more trouble from it. A year later and the noise is back. The guy used one screwdriver to make one item extremely tight. Ploblem is he didn't tell me witch screw or how to locate it. The model is a 5Hg 1000RPM. Also: ZWF 1000M. I feel confident I can fix it with a little guidance! Many thanks XXXXX
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient with us as these are technical questions and some testing may be required.
It may take a bit of back and forth conversation to be sure we have all the information in order to make a proper diagnosis.
Does it sound like the drum is banging?
Also when you have a tech look at it, what do they say?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Michael Firstly the knocking goes faster as the speed increases. The guys that came, one replaced a bolt, the next replaced the drum, but the last guy, who was much older, took only a few mins. I asked him what he did and he said he tightened up a screw or a bolt very very hard. I asked him to show me but he just said you w'ont have any more trouble from that. All has been well for over a year, but now the very same noise is back. everything else about the washing, spinning etc is perfect. I have't taken the back off as yet, and the machine is in use. Mike

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Mike is this the front load or top load model?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Front load

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Mike thats what I thought.
Can you remove the top for me?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Like I said, the machine is on at the moment. I won't be able to take the back off until Monday. So I hope I can get back to you Mon morning. Let me know if this is ok. Mike

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Mike, I can help you fix this thats not a problem but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you and have a great weekend!
Tech Michael