Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Hi . We have used you before and you sorted the problem. We

Customer Question

Hi .
We have used you before and you sorted the problem. We have a Bosch logixx 7 machine which is playing up . It stopped before the spin and the lights were flashing and peeping so we turned it off , waited then tried again . It gets going ok but seems not to be able to spin or drain. HELP !! please
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.
May I have the full model #?
Also when it stops, does it shut down?Or just flash lights and please explain that a bit more clear for us;-)
Thank you XXXXX
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi again

Model is Bosch Logixx 7 . When it stops working the lights for rinse hold and wash flash

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Lindsay,
please heck to see that the trap for the water pump is clear.
This will happen when either there is a clog, there or the pump has failed.
It cant spin fully unless the water will drain. Too much weight, also check the drain hose for anything in there as well. Please let me know what you find.
I will stick with you until we have this fixed but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)

Thank you Lindsay.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hard to get to drain hose. but have drained water and there was a small peice of plastic in the pump which i have removed.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Lindsay, see if that helps. It does sound like something got in there, hopefully none in the pump lol.
please rate kindly so I can lock us in no cost for that ;-)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ill restart machine but if I do rating how willl I contact you again if this is unsuccessful?

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Lindsay, that sounds good, nut if you rate now you wont lose me ;-)
I will lock us in and all you need to do is simply reply to this letter to get me anytime!
Thanks Lindsay
Tech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Lindsay, have you tried the machine? Any difference?
Tech Michael